To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE 68101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Intern - Project Management Skills a Plus (Juniors and Seniors Preferred)
First Data Corporation • Omaha, NE
Posted 2 months ago
- Perform assigned duties to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures and standards required for successful performance. May perform duties such as gathering and organizing data to provide information for departmental special projects or reports; assist in preparing written reports; accompany professional level employees on assignments; request or give information and other related duties as assigned. Assignments serve to offer practical experience and broad exposure to the organization. Specific activities vary by assignment.
Scope of Job
Makes decisions within established guidelines regarding planning, organizing and scheduling of work. May have access to confidential information.
- A wide range of college majors are considered based on specific needs of department such as: Finance, Business Administration, IT, Human Resources, Purchasing, and Communications.
- Knowledge of Organizaton
- Working with Microsoft Office
- Accuracy / Attention to Detail
- Office Administration
- Word Processing Software
- Spreadsheet Software
- Customer Support Policies, Standards and Procedures
- HR Policies
First Data (NYSE: FDC) is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology, serving approximately six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in more than 100 countries around the world. The company?s 22,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world?s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 3,000 transactions per second and $2.4 trillion per year. To learn more about First Data, visit FirstData.com.
First Data is an Affirmative Action ? Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
First Data provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity/expression), disability, veteran status and military status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, or any other factor that may be protected by law.