Join the #1 NBC affiliate group in the country! KING 5 TV, KONG TV, and king5.com are part of TEGNA. We are dedicated to providing first-class journalism that makes a difference in our community and creative marketing solutions that drive results for clients. Our reputation has been built on dedication to our mission both journalistically and in service to the community we live in - our people are passionately involved.
KING 5 is looking for a highly enthusiastic, self-motivated Sales & Marketing Coordinator. If you are a creative thinker who thrives in a fast-paced, team environment, KING 5 Sales Department wants to talk with you.
What you'll do:
- Work with Account Executives in processing broadcast and digital orders
- Interact daily with local direct accounts and local agencies with specific responsibilities around the account maintenance of local clients
- Create and maintain account profiles, process invoices and co-op scripts as needed
- Regular tracking of audience delivery, providing a high level of customer service
- Pull contracts, spots times, proposal development, and reports in a timely manner
- Inform clients of program changes and outstanding pre-empts
- Collaborate with Account Manager to build and execute campaign optimization plans and make good packages
- Assist Account Executives with presentations, data analysis and special projects as they arise
- Provide backup support to Receptionist and Integrated Copy Desk
What you need:
- College degree with minimum one year media sales experience preferred
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced, high pressured environment to meet strict deadlines
- Solid time management, computer (Microsoft Office) and oral and written communications skills
- Superior organizational skills - must be able to manage multiple priorities with confidence, balance and vigor.
- Strong analytical skills: attention to detail, streamline, analyze, and present data to assist with management reporting
- Wide Orbit Experience a plus
KING TV is a subsidiary of TEGNA. TEGNA is the largest local media company in the country and provides a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401(k).
To be considered a candidate for an opening at KING, you must complete the online application on the employment tab found on: URL blocked - click to apply and attach your resume and cover letter. Paper resumes or any electronic information received that does not come through the online application process will not be considered part of the applicant pool.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. With 49 television stations and two radio stations in 41 markets, TEGNA delivers relevant content and information to consumers across platforms. It is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. Each month, TEGNA reaches 50 million adults on-air and approximately 30 million across its digital platforms. TEGNA has been consistently honored with the industry's top awards, including Edward R. Murrow, George Polk, Alfred I. DuPont and Emmy Awards. TEGNA also delivers innovative and unparalleled solutions for advertisers through TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS). TMS is a one-stop shop that helps businesses thrive through an unmatched suite of services and solutions that reach consumers across television, email, social and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA's OTT advertising service. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. For more information, URL blocked - click to apply
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
Manage Sale Team
Cultivating Long Term Relationships
Customer Relationship Management