To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Colorado Springs, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Wholesale Inventory Clerk
Ford Credit • Colorado Springs, CO
Posted 19 days ago
Live Chat With a Recruiter: https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/300631
Who We Are:
Ford Motor Company was recently recognized as a Best Employer for Diversity, a Best Employer for New Grads, and a World’s Best Employer by Forbes®!
Here at Ford Credit, we serve as trusted experts in autofinance – our diverse, talented employees have worked with dealerships acrossthe globe to put more than 50 million people behind the wheels of great Fordand Lincoln vehicles. We aspire to become the world’s most trusted company,designing smart vehicles for a smart world. When you join our team, you’ll notonly discover all the benefits, rewards, and development opportunities you’dexpect from a Fortune® 15 company,you’ll become part of the Ford family.
• Discounts on Ford vehicles –including friends and family
• Quarterly bonuses
• Comprehensive medical and dentalbenefits
• 401k company matching program
• On-site cafeteria and fitness center
• Employee resource groups
• Tuition assistance
• Career advancement opportunities
• And much more!
What You’ll Do:
The Ford CreditWholesale Representative role partners withFord and Lincoln dealers across the country to process/manage vehicleinventories. Wholesale Representativesare responsible for entering and validating data regarding our Ford Creditfinanced vehicles – an imperative function for the organization.
Successful candidates will have strongcommunication, attention to detail, and problem solving skills to completeadministrative tasks. We’relooking for energetic, flexible, professionals who are enthusiastic aboutlearning our business, are committed to excellence, and have a history ofdemonstrated strong leadership behaviors.
When We’d LikeYou to Join Us:
June 17th, 2019. Relocation is not available for this position.
WhatWe’re Looking For:
• High school diploma
• Proficient PC and typing skills, i.e. Excel and Word
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work shift hours: Monday-Friday (8 hours) withstart times ranging from 6am to 9am.
o Some evening, weekend, and holiday hours may be requiredduring high volume time periods.
• Ability to perform multiple taskssimultaneously, while maintaining high level of organization and timemanagement
- Analytical and decision-making skills, independently identifying and implementing solutions to problems and overcoming challenges
- Interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly adapt communication style and approach as appropriate
- Some college or college degree a plus.
- Bilingual skills (Spanish) a plus.