To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Workers Compensation Claims Adjuster (Work from Home - Los Angeles)
Cottingham & Butler • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Who says you can't have it all? Cottingham & Butler Claims Services is offering the opportunity to work in a fast-paced and exciting position with NO commute! We are currently adding several work comp claims adjusters. You will be working from home so previous workers compensation adjusting experience is critical (i.e. taking statements, paying lost wage benefits, filing state forms, denying claims, subrogation, litigation, etc.).
This position is responsible for the investigation, evaluation, negotiation, and resolution of assigned claims. As an adjuster, you will be responsible for communicating with a wide variety of individuals, to include CEO's, claimants, providers offices, and attorneys.
If you are looking for a position that will allow you to stay in claims, continue to grow in your career, and also have the flexibility that working from home allows, this is the position for you. We will provide your office equipment and IT support, as well as training and support from our home office. All of your business expenses will be covered.
Cottingham & Butler offers competitive salary and benefits and career-growth opportunities. If this sounds like a good fit to your career and life goals, we'd love to talk!
Why Cottingham & Butler?
Cottingham & Butler is the 28th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs over 950 employees across the U.S. Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services. We believe that our success is a direct result of our culture and the employees that make us the company we are. Our employees:
Believe in personal excellence
- We hire for attitude and character first; experience is a plus, but not required
- We look for individuals with a history of success and an insatiable desire to succeed
- We expect every employee to become an expert in their area – knowing something isn’t a luxury here, it’s an expectation.
- We don’t believe in boundaries – we believe that individuals if given the opportunity, can achieve at levels they themselves would never have imagined.
- We head for trouble right away – we know that facing adversity head on makes us better in the long run.
- We believe that to grow you must often “stretch” into a zone of discomfort – we encourage the stretch.