To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Milwaukee, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Machinist - Milwaukee, WI
Veolia North America • Milwaukee, WI
Posted 8 days ago
Under the supervision of the Mechanical Supervisor, the Machinist troubleshoots, repairs, overhauls, and maintains relevant mechanical components of process and non-process plant and field equipment such as centrifugal pumps, valve actuators, conveyor systems and other processing equipment. Must be proficient in machining, rigging, welding, cutting, and fabrication of parts or components needed to maintain or repair equipment.
Work is performed in machine shop environment or in an industrial setting, involving exposure to dirt, dust, various temperatures, humidity, heights, underground, confined entry and odors.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent
- Requires a learned working knowledge in Industrial Maintenance Machinist; normally gained through 3 years of machine job shop experience coupled with 6 years of industrial maintenance machinist experience. Completion of a formal Machinist Apprenticeship may be substituted for part of the above requirements provided the equivalent combinations of training, maintenance, equipment repair and machine shop experience is included, or Suitable military experience that provides the equivalent of the above such as a completion of formal technical program with 3 years or more of practical practice after the technical program and a honorable discharge
- Valid state drivers' license.
- Ability to wear breathing apparatus for confined entry.
- Computer Skills up to and including Microsoft Office Suite and Internet Explorer - preferred