Experience and Skills:
* Financial Services experience highly desired but not necessarily required.
* Experience in the following areas: enterprise implementation, strategic planning, business acumen, application development, change management.
* Non-standard shift include nights and/or weekends for releases and have on-call responsibilities.
* Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in Computer Science, MIS or related degree and a minimum of seven (7) years of relevant development or engineering experience or combination of education, training and experience. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Analyzes complex system requirements, including identifying program interactions and appropriate interfaces between impacted components and sub systems.
* Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or to reuse of existing code.
* Leads or participates in assigned projects, including assigning tasks, coordinating efforts to deliver projects on time.
* May recommend new technologies and methodologies to management for meeting business needs, resolving problems and exploiting opportunities. Remains current with new technologies.
* Obtains and evaluates information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration.
* Participates in software SIT testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation.
* Writes and/or reviews system specifications, including output requirements and flow charts.
* Assists in preparing project plans using spreadsheets
* May need to assist with test strategies.
* Ensures proper analysis of problems and programming approaches to prevent rework and schedule slippage.
* Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Ajax (Programming Language)
Agile Software Development
C Sharp (Programming Language)