Join our team at Ceco Concrete Construction! Ceco was founded in 1912 and has more than 100 years of experience serving the commercial construction markets, partnering with our clients to provide value to projects of varying scope and complexity.
- Communicates quality standards and values of the company with business partners, foreman, superintendents and project managers to ensure compliance.
- Communicates company, owner and government requirements and recommendations in relation to quality construction methods and processes with field and office staff.
- Supports proficient use of internal quality assurance systems and tools to assist with preparing reports for field superintendents, project managers and subcontractors detailing compliant and non-compliant conditions.
- Analyzes contract documents and construction drawings and provides feedback on unique quality concerns present for each project.
- Conducts audits to support operations and makes recommendations for corrective action.
- Ensures field operations and reporting is properly documented by monitoring internal company business systems.
- Participates in staff, team or quality committee meetings, fostering quality efforts, reporting on quality trends or issues and creating communication plans to mitigate the issues.
- Serves as onsite quality representative on single project or multiple projects as needed.
- Develops robust relationships with internal and external clients, including owners, business partners, manufacturer's reps and third party consultants.
- Conducts routine, consistent communication/updates with supported project leads.
- Provides mentorship and guidance to field personnel.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization
- Associate's Degree in Architecture, Construction Management or related field plus 1 year of work experience supporting key position responsibilities or equivalent combination of education and/or construction quality-related work experience.
- Ability to perform work accurately and completely and in a timely manner.
- Ability to setup and use PLS, Builders Level, Grade Stick, and Rotary Levels.
- Understanding of ACI, PTI, and CRSI Tolerances.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills with all levels of the organization, as well as with customers and vendors.
- Proficient in MS Office and formal presentation skills.
- Ability to read drawings, specifications, building codes and other technical product and material data.
- Knowledge of material and field-testing for QA processes.
- Knowledge of construction assemblies for a variety of construction systems.
- Ability or recognize non-compliant conditions and initiate corrective measures.
- Knowledge of construction trades and scopes of work.
- Up to 160 hours of PTO in first year of employment
- Competitive Healthcare and 401k Package Offered
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Training Programs
- Challenging Assignments
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Applications without an attached resume will not be considered.
Ceco Concrete Construction is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Product Quality Assurance