To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alexandria, VA
- Phone: 703-738-1129
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IAP Worldwide Services • Alexandria, VA
Posted 2 months ago
IAP - Ingenuity and Purpose
As a leading international services company for more than 65 years, IAP provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. A world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, IAP leverages and integrates its capabilities - IT & Communications, Aviation & Engineering Solutions, Power Solutions, Infrastructure & Logistics - to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges. With 2,500 team members, IAP operates in more than 110 locations in 27 countries worldwide and maintains offices in the Washington D.C. area, Florida, Maryland, Oklahoma, the United Kingdom, and the Middle East. Learn more at www.iapws.com.
Summary: Source and recruit potential candidates through resumes, directories, cold calling and utilization of job boards Conduct interviews to recruit prospective employees and refers job applicants to specific job openings. Evaluate employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities, physical and personal qualifications, and other data pertinent to classification, selection, and referral. Provide additional duties to the PSO and Sites by providing manpower forecast of deploying employees and maintain the read pool candidates. Support the processing and deployment readiness of candidates in the pipeline to decrease deployment timelines of candidates arriving to site.
Essential Job Functions: (not limited to duties as described - performs related duties as requested)
1. Prepares rating on applicants, makes recommendations on starting salaries, and provides applicants with information on the company.
2. The position will provide the highest level of customer service in addition to building and managing relationships with both customers and candidates on a continual basis.
3. May check references, arrange transportation of selected applicants, extend formal job offers, work with outside agencies and vendors, etc.
4. Establish and direct the issuance of action item list that are discussed with PSO, Site team and sub-contractor partners to ensure support and tracking of all task and archived when completed.
5. Prepares rating on applicants, makes recommendations on starting salaries, and provides applicants with information on the company.
6. The position will provide the highest level of customer service in addition to building and managing relationships with both customers and candidates on a continual basis.
7. Track R&R Schedules to advise site teams on manning shortfalls and coordination of training.
8. Install and track all training for the site teams and new employee to include S/L/trauma & OPSEC.
9. Provide full scope autonomy to the program as a whole.
10.Report all training requirements to PSO, Site, and sub-contractor partner prior to individual deployments.
Education and Experience: (or equivalent)
Bachelors Degree or years of experience can be used to substitute in lieu of education. PHR/SPHR preferred
Experience: 3-5 years of experience in recruiting in support of US contracts requiring a cleared workforce. Experience in Government contracting is required. Experience supporting recruiting for Proposals and BD efforts.
Knowledge and Skills:
Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards. General application of concepts, and principles. Working knowledge of HRIS, Applicant Tracking Systems and Microsoft Office. Thorough comprehension of internet job boards and use of LinkedIn, Boolean searches and other internet tools used for Recruiting.
Clearance: Active Secret
Travel: up to 15%.