To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
- Bertuleit Alyssa
- Phone: 7027892226
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TEKsystems, Inc • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 1 month ago
- As Salesforce Developer, you will work with the experienced team of engineers, business analysts, database and web developers and product managers to implement dynamic data driven websites and mobile applications.
Roles and responsibilities for the Salesforce Developer:
- Work with clients and end users to gather, understand and define business requirements
- Develop user stories and to be process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions to our clients
- Work collaboratively with team members to design a solution which will meet business requirements and fulfill user stories
- Complete the configuration for user stories within Salesforce, AppExchange products or other cloud-based technologies
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify solutions will meet the business requirements
- Maintain overall responsibility for mobile application development and deployment
- Develop and execute end to end integration and unit test cases
- Participate in peer code reviews and conduct code reviews at various stages in the development process
- Ensure team process to enter and track implementation information including work items, tasks and issue management in JIRA and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Author/manage release notes and implementation plans for each build for release to Quality Management team
Job Requirements The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, experiences and qualifications:
- Understanding all aspects of Salesforce, including Service Cloud
- Excellent software architecture, design and problem-solving skills
- Experience in developing mission critical applications in agile environment
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development / staging / production (or similar) deployment cycles
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com Governor limits
- Ability to design, code, test, debug, package, and deploy quality, scalable, and well documented solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Experience with Informatica Cloud or other ETL tools
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications via real-time, batch, sync/asynch
- 4+ years of experience working in Salesforce UI Lightning with full lifecycle implementation
- 4+ years of experience developing Salesforce customizations
- 4+ years of exposure to integrations, developing and executing data migrations
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.