To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jersey City, NJ 07302
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ISC Implementation Manager
Kuehne + Nagel • Jersey City, NJ
Posted 23 days ago
ISC Implementation Manager
New York, NJ
- Lead high profile customer implementation projects using KN Global Customer Implementation Methodology(GCIM)
- Review scope of work with bid owner
- Process analysis, mapping, and flow charting for As Is / To Be solution desiging
- Review technology requirements vs business processes with project team
- Create and Manage against project plan to meet deadlines and minimize risks
- Maintain a Risk/Issues Log
- Provide Weekly project updates to all project team members and update team project log with current project status info
- Perform key functions within a project
- Coordinate SOP and Technical Customer Profile
- Set-up operation, billing and payment procedures
- Set-up of training for operation and customers / vendors
- Set-up of quality working procedures with audit tools
- Provide follow up and/or new project support to Program Managers and OKAM’s after the project initial go live
- Develop, Implement and Monitor initial Supply Chain Value Roadmaps with Account Management Team
- Involvement in the Business Development process as needed
- Assist with review of RFQ regarding feasibility
- Presentations to customers on Implementation methodology and/or system demos
- Provide content to Marketing for implementation related sales material if needed
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Evening conference calls with Asia as required
Your skills and experience
-Bachelors Degree in Logistics / Supply Chain / International Business
-7+ years experience in International Supply Chain
-Knowledge of how to implement customers into GT Nexus is preferred
-Understanding of Supply chain concepts including Order Management, Vendor Management, Origin Logistics, Consolidation, Transportation Mgmt
-Business Analyst skills
-Project Management Skills
-Consultative and Presentation Skills
-Depth of experience and expertise in sea freight as well as forwarding/carrier operational systems experience including EDI
Good reasons to join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
Kuehne + Nagel Inc - New York - Head Office
10 Exchange Place
Jersey City, NJ 07302-3920
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Learn more >>
Reference Number: req44759
Kuehne + Nagel Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, uniform service, protected veteran status or disability, or any characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law with respect to employment opportunities.