To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IQVIA • San Francisco, CA
Posted 8 days ago
As an Analytics Consultant with 159 Solutions, you will be responsible to create and deliver data-driven analytical solutions for our clients. Analytics Consultants leverage their analytical, technical and communication skills to solve client’s business problems and provide high impact end-to-end statistical and consulting solutions.
- Create Promotion Response Models, Sales Force Sizing Structure, Incentive Design and Goal setting models for the Sales Reps and develop prescriber targeting lists using advanced technical tools like R, Tableau, Python, SAS and Excel
- Lead project execution by understanding client’s problem statement, designing analysis/model framework that works best and coordinating team meetings to communicate the model results
- Develop machine learning models using Random Forrest, Decision Tree, ADA Boosted algorithms to answer client's questions and communicate modeling results to clients and Principals through oral and written presentations
- Develop client relationships and serve as key point of contact to answer business questions from clients
- Mentor associates and associate consultants, guide them on advanced analytics and help define their goals and provide feedback
- Help with firm initiatives on recruiting, learning and development, practice area expertise
Candidates interested in joining IQVIA as a Consultant should have:
- At least 5 years of experience in management consulting, data analytics or similar roles in biotech / pharma
- Strong analytical skills with ability to translate complex analysis into strategic insights and recommendations for sales and marketing teams
- Deep knowledge of healthcare data sets (IQVIA, Symphony, Secondary Market Research etc.)
- Hands-on experience in SAS, SQL, R, Tableau, Qlikview
- Experience with onshore/offshore staffing model preferred
- Results-driven with focus on excellence and quality
- Strong team player and collaborator
In addition to the skills and experience above, candidates interested in joining our team should have:
- Minimum Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree in engineering / science
- Master’s in Science/Technology or MBA is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Should have managed a small or big team in the past
“IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.”
Job ID: R1044413