To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alexandria, VA 22301
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IT Project Manager
Kforce Technology • Alexandria, VA
Posted 2 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of an IT Project Manager in Alexandria, Virginia (VA).
The client is seeking an IT Project Manager who will be responsible for developing web pages and tools to assist management of task and report status, performing as an onsite embedded technologist to support the automation of internal business processes, managing risks that impact project cost, and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Develop and sustain web pages and tools to assist management of task and report status, dissemination of policies, collaboration on new policy initiatives, etc.
- Perform as an onsite embedded technologist to support the automation of internal business processes and communication
- Work with the project team to identify, assess, mitigate, manage and communicate risks that impact project cost, schedule, and/or scope to achieve project success
- Utilize effective communication, facilitation, and problem-solving skills to identify/resolve issues in a timely manner throughout a project
- Experience with HTML desired, but not required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Capacity to work productively in a creative team atmosphere
- Ability to think critically and problem solve independently
- Attention to detail and dedication to excellence
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple planned and unplanned projects
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Project/task scoping and estimation experience
- A creative/tech savvy mentality with a basic understanding of web technologies
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.