To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC 20319
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Catering Sales Manager- Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center
Aramark • Washington, DC
Posted 1 month ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
The Catering Sales Manager is a key sales position, responsible for maintaining existing catering accounts as well as actively soliciting new business.
In this role you will foster relationships in order to meet or exceed revenue goals. In addition you will provide leadership to the Catering team and professionally represent the company at all industry/community functions and act as a team player with all departments.
- Qualifies sales opportunities through inquiries and prospecting to maximize revenue potential
- Inputs data to generate proposals, contracts, BEO's, update client files, and enter information into the catering software used on site
- Follows up with all clients through phone calls, letters, and site tours in order to secure contracts and ensure customer satisfaction
- Greets and services all clients/groups to ensure satisfaction
- Must be able to successfully manage and execute events in a fast-paced environment
- Verifies, from the booking report, that all files are made and that all bookings are turned definite in a timely manner
- Phone support, creating correspondence, and provide back-up support for the managers as well as administrative staff
- Weekends and evenings will be required based on the bookings
- Creates and maintains reports as needed to assist with the sales effort
- High school or equivalent education required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Previous catering sales experience within a hotel, country club or event center preferred
- Ability to meet sales goals consistently
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran