To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE
- Jordan Kerstin
- Phone: 4029977628
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Marketing Project Manager
Aerotek • Omaha, NE
Posted 1 month ago
A local Fortune 500 Company in the Omaha area is looking for a high-caliber project manager for a contract that would last through the end of the year. This person must be sharp, fast-paced, and extremely detail-oriented.
- Providing marketing communications and utility support on all B2B and B2C projects as directed by the team.
- Being a true project manager to oversee all projects and keep us organized and on track for meeting all deadlines
- Submitting compliance approvals as needed
- Entering compliance approval numbers in the project list at quarter-end for Senior Manager's governance responsibilities
- SPS Conferences
- Pre- and Post- conference emails
Skills and Experience Preferred
- Experience executing multi-faceted projects with tight deadlines
- Strong project management experience, including strong attention to detail and ability to organize
- Prefer Marketing and/or Communication background with experience coordinating B2B and/or B2C marketing communications and promotions
- Energy or fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Strong relationship-management skills
- Proactive team-player who is looking to work on an entrepreneurial marketing team
- Strong written and communication skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite
This opportunity would start in the middle of May and would go until the end of the year!
If you're interested in joining a cutting-edge, fun and fast-paced team APPLY TODAY!!!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.