To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Real Estate & Facilities Specialist
TTEC • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 2 days ago
TTEC is seeking an experienced Facility Technicians to join our Enterprise Services team.
What you’ll be doing:
He/she will perform the safety, security, and general maintenance activities at the site to maintain a safe and pleasant working environment for all employees and visitors. They oversee and may perform the safety, security, and general maintenance. This Technician will also oversee mail room staff and shipping activity for the building.
Maintenance Technician responsibilities
• Perform minor building, HVAC, plumbing, electrical and painting repairs as necessary
• Implement preventative maintenance measures
• Maintain inventory of repair equipment and supplies
• Complete inspections of offices and laboratories with Maintenance Manager
• Respond quickly in the event of an emergency, notify appropriate personnel and follow safety protocol
• Perform other maintenance duties as requested
Examples of Maintenance Technician skills
• High school diploma/GED required
• Physically capable of lifting 50 pounds unassisted
• Experienced in operating a variety of equipment and small hand tools
• EPA certification required
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Able to work well with minimal supervision
• Ability to prioritize tasks and follow specified procedures
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.