To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Specialist
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Daytona Beach, FL
Posted 13 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Customer Service Specialist in Daytona Beach, Florida (FL).
The Customer Service Specialist monitors the repair process for losses suffered by borrowers using the loss draft module. This requires working in a call center environment. All activity pertaining to the claim must be documented in the loss draft module and in some cases the client's servicing system as well.
- Accept incoming phone calls
- Make outbound phone calls to follow up on claims
- Monitor and respond to incoming emails and voicemails
- Understand and apply business rule requirements
- Understand and apply investor requirements
- Document claim activity in the loss draft module
- Order inspections for claims
- Request disbursements for ongoing claims
- Prioritize and plan work activities and use time efficiently
- Maintain confidentiality, remain open to other's ideas and exhibit willingness to try new things
- Speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and demonstrate group presentation skills
- Edit work for spelling and grammar, present numerical data effectively and read and interpret written information
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness and monitor own work to ensure quality
- Adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and can deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Observe safety and security procedures and use equipment and materials properly
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- High School diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Computer knowledge required - proficient in Windows based environment
- Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer service skills
- Strong communication skills both written/verbal
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workflow and work in a fast-paced environment
- Works well in a team environment
- Attendance/quality/production must meet or exceed client standards
- Customer service experience
- Insurance/mortgage servicing knowledge
- Property insurance claim experience
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.