Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector management consulting and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,000 professionals in more than 50 offices across North America and in Europe. The firm has five designated practice areas with extensive experience in all 50 states, clients in six Canadian provinces, and a growing practice in Europe. Often combining resources from two or more practice areas, PCG offers clients a multidisciplinary approach to solve their challenges or pursue opportunities. To learn more, visit URL blocked - click to apply.
The CRM Implementation Project Manager will be a member of the Operations & Intelligence team responsible for the implementation of a company-wide CRM tool. We are looking for applicants with large company CRM implementation experience. The applicant will dedicate 100% of their time to the CRM Implementation Project.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals.
• Sets and continually manages project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
• Plans, estimates, schedules and tracks project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
• Uses and refines best practices and tools for project execution and management.
• Drafts and submits budget proposals and recommends subsequent budget changes where necessary.
• Develops and delivers progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
• Proactively manages changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devises contingency responses.
• Acts as a central point of contact for stakeholders throughout the duration of the project.
• Deep enterprise knowledge as it relates to the relationships among roles, capabilities and business units and translate that understanding into effective cross functional collaborations for strategic initiatives.
• Monitor progress of assigned tasks/deliverables.
• Partner with stakeholders/business users to distill requirements and develop integrated solutions.
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including senior management, end users, and other departments.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders to facilitate project alignment.
• Management of associate Project Managers.
• Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Able to adjust to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and effectively; escalates when appropriate.
• Ability to read communication styles of stakeholders who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
• Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
• Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
• Able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
• Ability to effectively lead presentations and meetings.
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- EXPERIENCE: 10+ years’ project management experience, CRM implementation, Agile development processes.
- CERTIFICATION: Project Management Certification (PMP, CSM, CAPM).