To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
701 5th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98104
- Columbia Tower Club
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Member Relations Specialist
ClubCorp • Seattle, WA
Posted 29 days ago
Member Relations Specialist
The Member Relations Coordinator is primarily responsible for Member Retention through increasing Member participation at the Club via communications and the “Member Connect” at the Club. The Member
Relations Coordinator fosters relationships and is instrumental in driving the Member Connect process – both Member/Member and Member/Employee Partner. He/she champions the New Member Connect system/process to help the new Members develop relationships, experience personalized service, cultivate Member recognition, join Clubs within the Club, committees, and participate in events that enriches their lives. This position works directly with the General Manager, department heads and Club staff in ensuring timely and appropriate communication utilizing tools that assist in the delivery of the benefits and services promised at the time of enrollment.
1. Partner with Membership Director on New Member Orientations, New Member “Welcome” Mixers, “Right Start” and "New Member Connect" process designed to acclimate and connect new Members within the first year. Manage the Member Connect process at staff meetings and ensure proper execution by applicable department heads. Specific areas of responsibility for MRC include, but are not limited to,
Department Head review, New Member onboarding/orientation, Welcome Committee call/letter, New
Member mixer, spend review and facilitation of one year anniversary letter/call.
2. Create and implement the “Member Connect” plan in order to increase Member retention. (The
“Member Connect” plan is created by Member Relations Coordinator and his/her team to provide new
Members with a personalized and consistent introduction to the Club, its’ Members, Employee Partners,
Member Events, products, business and social programming/services.
3. Function as the Club representative on various Member committees. For committees including but not limited to Social/Programming Committee, Welcoming Committee, Retention Committee and the Board of Governors.
4. Work with Club’s food & beverage and other department to create, maintain function sheets and event files for each New Member or Retention event, tradition and other promotions to include but not limited to entertainment contracts, P&L forecasts, and event floor plans. Proper communications to staff as needed for Club planning. Attend events and functions to facilitate warm welcomes at registration as well as ensure proper execution of events.
5. Be responsible for the maintenance of MemberPride, updating MemberPride profile information as needed.
6. Manage the hiring, training, and development of the Club’s Member Services staff.
7. With the Member Services Team, develop and oversee Member outreach programs to update contact information, gain member referrals, increase club following on social media/text program.
8. Responsible for the At-Risk Member Dashboard for non-usage (30/60/90) ensuring that all ‘at risk’ Members are contacted and contacts are resulting in subsequent visits.
9. Oversee the Member resignation process, and responsible for calls on behalf of the Club, attempting to save and obtain feedback from outgoing Members.
10. Act as an extension of the Member Relations, Membership and Private Events Departments in obtaining prospective Member referrals.
11. Identifying influencers within the Member base and working to establish a club/influencer relationship to inspire others to become involved in committees, events, dining and more.
12. Build lasting and strong relationships with vendors and communicate the Club’s service standards.
13. Have knowledge of and implement incident and service recovery procedures for both Member/Guests and Employee Partners.
14. Assist fellow Employee Partners, Members and guests to ensure delivery of the 3 steps of service without being directed. Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as a member of the team.
15. Notify GM and/or department head(s) of Member/Guest complaints at the time they occur. Rectify, practicing service recovery, any complaints as soon as possible.
16. Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally, helping them with changes and last minute requests as needed.
17. Develop & maintain community partnerships to offer value added services, programs and experiences to members inside and outside the walls of the club for golf, spa, athletics, entertainment, the arts and more. Have a pulse on community organizations, as it relates to adding value to member programs and events)
18. Have a presence in high visibility activities and areas such as Club dining room during meal periods to facilitate relationship building.
19. Assist with editing and approving all Member communications
20. Along with the MRC of Programs + Communications, act as editor for Club marketing tools which include the Club website, newsletter, monthly calendar of events, emails and text messaging communications.
- Prefer experience in one or more of the following: marketing, hospitality, sales, relationship management, food & beverage operations, customer service, membership associations and/or fundraising
- Experience in leading a team or project to a successful outcome is preferred
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Educational concentration in business, communications, journalism, public relations, hospitality management or recreation