To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1005 Gilbert Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Food Service Attendant
Greyhound • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 14 days ago
Job Title: Food Service Attendant
Division: Food Service
The Food Service Attendant is responsible for performing a variety of duties within a food service environment in order to provide customers with quality food items and satisfactory customer service.
- Greets customers and offers assistance as needed.
- Takes customer orders and performs suggestive selling.
- Operates cash register, handles money, and makes proper change.
- Balances personal cash register at the end of shift or as needed.
- Cooks/heats simple foods and prepares daily food items per the standard.
- Prepares and serves beverages (e.g. coffee, soft drinks, etc.)
- Stores food in designated containers and storage areas to prevent spoilage.
- Restocks supplies and food items in order to maintain inventory.
- Arranges and organizes tables, chairs, equipment, decorations, etc.
- Cleans/sanitizes kitchen areas, dining area, service area, and equipment.
- Removes trash and cleans kitchen garbage containers.
- Follows all state and local health department requirements.
- Performs other tasks assigned my management.
- Education: None
- Certifications: None
- Experience: None
- Knowledge: None
- Customer Service Orientation
- Safety Awareness
- Numerical Reasoning
- Basic reading, writing, and oral expression in English
- Ability to stand/walk entire shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to perform pushing/pulling activities.
- Ability to bend/stoop, squat, and kneel/crouch/crawl
- Ability to climb, reach, and twist
- Flexibility to work on holidays, weekends, and different shifts.
- Able to wear safety equipment (e.g. Apron, goggles, heat resistant gloves, etc.)
- May be required to work 100% indoors in a food service environment, with noise/fumes, machines, cleaning chemicals, tools equipment and work aids.
Job Category: Restaurant - Food Service, Retail