To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
401 East Jackson Street
Tampa, FL 33602
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Field Services Technician
CompuCom Systems, Inc • Tampa, FL
Posted 22 days ago
CompuCom Systems, Inc. provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for enterprise, midsize and small businesses. Celebrating its 30th year, CompuCom delights with individual experiences, drives workplace collaboration and productivity, and delivers operational performance and efficiency.
CompuCom enables our clients to focus on what matters most – their customers and their businesses. To do so, we employ a customer-centric, hard-working, and talented group of people. Join the team today by applying to the following role:
As a Field Service Technician, your role will include unparalleled technical support for our national home improvement retail client, allowing them to experience the best support available within the industry. The candidate shall be a self-starter, have exceptional customer service proficiencies and ability to use communication as an expansive tool to achieve an excellent customer experience. The candidate must conduct their efforts in a professional, businesslike manner and effectively communicate, as well as provide continuous quality in their daily task achievements. The candidate will be self-motivated with excellent time management skills, with the capability to complete projects ahead of schedule. Candidate will support clients IT/Data problem tasks, provide prompt action, and deliver support and resolution for daily technical requirements. The candidate will be consistent with documentation, tracking and monitoring issues, providing notes and feedback as well as make in-field decisions for a positive result.Responsibilities
- Exceptional Customer Service and relationship building competence
- Travel within a radius of 25 to 100+ miles daily in a specific route
- Understand AC/DC and backup power concepts
- Excellent time management and reporting skill
- Familiar with various operating systems (e.g. - Windows OS, OSX, Linux/Unix)
- Manage triage, troubleshooting and resolution to client scope on IT equipment
- Occasionally works at heights of 20’ to 25’, lift equipment training provided
- Document efforts, issues and resolutions, close cases/tickets daily
- Experience desired in copper and fiber cabling and various terminating connectors
- Proficient communicator with emotional intelligence insight for explaining IT terminologies at the client’s level of understanding
- Insight to POS, PC, Printers, Thin Clients, AP’s, Servers, Network switch equipment
- Able to lift 25 lbs
- One year IT technical support experience
- CompTIA A+ (Required)
- Net+ CompTIA certification preferred
- Driver's License (Required)
Join the Leader In the Delivery of Technology Solutions
CompuCom has a clear vision and roadmap for the future of technology, and how it can help businesses achieve their goals.
- 2018 Leader, Gartner Magic Quadrant, Managed Workplace Services, North America.
- Recognized 15 straight years by Gartner.
- We manage millions of devices and IoT nodes, including 6.4 million devices, 2.4 million network devices, 449,000+ servers and 1 million+ mobile devices.
- We support 5.15 million users in North America and more than 8 million Service Desk contacts.
Learn more about CompuCom and how our comprehensive solutions and services benefit six of the top ten Fortune 500 businesses, seven of the top ten retail businesses, and six of the top ten financial services firms in North America. Visit us online at CompuCom.com.