To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alexandria, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Executive Vice President, Operations
NOK-Vintun • Alexandria, VA
Posted 12 days ago
The Operations Executive Vice President (EVP) will build and operate organizational capabilities needed to deliver business results and sustain high performance. The Operations EVP reports directly to the President. This role provides hands-on dynamic leadership to the organization and absolute focus on executing Vintun's vision and the business strategy and objectives of the Nā 'Ōiwi Kāne enterprise. This position is located on-site at our headquarters in Alexandria, VA.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
Member of the Vintun Leadership Team
- Contribute to the development and execution of corporate strategy and planning, using the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS)
- Refine and focus on Vintun go-to-market: the specific core capabilities and target markets within which Vintun does business
- Oversee investment performance, aligned to strategy and plans
Maintain Positive Culture and High Performing Environment:
- Promote a culture of respect for one another and high-performance that values learning and a commitment to quality
- Hire and reward based on Vintun's values and goals
Corporate and Financial Management:
- Manage using the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS)
- Set cascading goals and performance metrics to meet/exceed strategic goals
- Support the creation of budgets, ensure budget allocation and expense management
- Ensure that operational activities are executed within allotted budget and timelines
- Support and contribute to ISO certification objectives
- Manage performance compensation program on an annual basis, adjust current structure as needed
- Provide operational direction, leading to superior levels of performance measured by higher utilization, lower operating costs, improved operating margins, and enhanced processes/procedures
Management and oversight of the Corporate Operations team
- Manage Operations activities and staff
- Ensure implementation of policies, internal controls, standards, and procedures; enhance as required
- Develop and implement plans to improve operational effectiveness that are in alignment with Honu Services policies and process models
- Utilize data and metrics to solve problems and drive business outcomes
Oversight of the Service Delivery organization
- Provide excellent client service in order to build and maintain strong relationships
- Oversight of delivery functions to ensure delivery execution, customer satisfaction, financial performance, and
- Ensure alignment / integration of Delivery Account Plans to Capture and Growth targets and activities
- Develop and implement plans to improve Delivery alignment with Honu Services
- Conduct regular operational reviews and audits ensuring highest quality service delivery
Oversight of the Business Development and Capture organization
- Supervise go-to-market, capture, and growth activities that meet business goals
- Develop and implement a business strategy for optimizing growth as a differentiated provider of services in defined markets
- Reporting and management of BD and Capture costs and return-on-investment
- Ensure contracting strategy to allow for 10 year plus growth and expansion
- Improve ratio of serviceable revenue in defined markets and service offerings
- Extensive relevant operational experience including 12 or more years of leadership experience
- Exhibit senior-leadership skills in strategy and taking initiative
- Proven record of leadership in progressive assignments and operational management ability
- Demonstrated strong financial and operating skills
- Demonstrated an open and empowering people management style
- Experience in fast-paced environment and drive success with innovative thinking
- Mentoring/coaching skills to engage direct reports, indirect reports, and peers
- Demonstrate integrity, ethics, sincerity, a winning attitude, high personal standards and respect for others
- Bachelor's Degree
- 20 or more years of relevant experience