To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Workforce Planning Manager
OTC Direct, Inc. • Omaha, NE
Posted 1 month ago
1. Create, Review and Analyze forecasting models to determine short-term and long-term headcount requirements
2. Utilize WFM software to manage and optimize call center forecasts, staffing requirements, schedules, etc.
3. Leads the management of day-of Realtime management duties as it pertains to call center performance
4. Perform statistical analysis of call center data, including forecasting and historical trend analysis and provide business recommendations
5. Develop and maintain daily, weekly, and monthly reports with MS Excel, Access, Oracle, and other tools
6. Perform ad hoc reports and analysis as required to support business needs
7. Proactively work with various departments to recommend efficiencies and affect change.
8. Lead and direct a staff of traffic & scheduling coordinators, floor assistants, and a business analyst in support of call center customer facing activities
9. Promote an environment that encourages employee engagement.
10. Utilize WFM software to manage and optimize call center forecasts, staffing requirements, schedules, etc.
11. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and internal employees
12. Generate new approaches to solving business issues by championing alternative ideas while promoting a continuous improvement philosophy
13. Must be able to attend face to face meetings on short or little notice
14. Work in the Call Center Department office environment requires in-person collaboration among colleagues and contractors
15. Maintain regular, predictable attendance
16. Abide by the policies and procedures of the Call Center Department and Oriental Trading Company.
Here's what you need to join the fun:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Demonstrates strong, effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate verbally and in writing to all levels of the company
• Solid analytical and organizational skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Advance level in Microsoft Access, Excel, SQL
• Must have experience in WFM software and working knowledge of personal computing software applications
• Oracle experience preferred
• Able to manage in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to make decisions in ambiguous situations
• Must be highly self-motivating and multi-task oriented, with the ability to self-manage tasks to completion
• Must be able to effectively lead and develop a staff via mentoring, coaching, and engaging team members
• Must be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
• Ability to achieve individual, team, department, and corporate goals
• Ability to address issues on the strategic level
• Experience working with external vendors
• Experience working with switch/reporting technologies
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or Associates Degree with at least three-years’ experience in Workforce Planning, Reporting, and Analytics
• Minimum of three years supervisory experience
• Minimum of three years workforce management experience preferred.
To apply in less than ten minutes click the “Apply” button or view a complete list of our current openings at http://www.myotccareer.com
To apply in less than ten minutes, log in to Ultipro.
• Click on the “Myself” tab
• Click on the “My Company” tab
• Click on “View Opportunities” from this section
ATTENTION: If you are creating a new profile, you must Save the profile information and then login with your new user when prompted to complete the application process.
All work and no play just isn’t our style. Join us today!
Oriental Trading Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company (http://www.orientaltrading.com) is the nation’s leading direct marketer of value-priced novelties, toys and party supplies andwelcomes talented, motivated people who want to build a meaningful career and Make The World More Fun!
Oriental Trading Company is the nation's largest direct retailer of value-priced party supplies, arts and crafts, school supplies, toys and novelties. Recognized as one of the Top 20 Internet Retailers based on customer satisfaction, Oriental Trading offers over 40,000 products to consumers, educators, businesses and non-profit organizations. Oriental Trading employs approximately 1,600 employees and makes the world more fun with items ranging from pink flamingos and wedding favors to holiday decorations, educational games and crafts. In 2013, Oriental Trading acquired MindWare, an award-winning creator and manufacturer of educational toys and in 2014, acquired SmileMakers, the leader in patient giveaways and practice promotion products. Oriental Trading is a Berkshire Hathaway company.