To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Myers, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
NurseCore • Fort Myers, FL
Posted 26 days ago
Front Desk / Scheduling CoordinatorLaunch an exciting career in the home care and healthcare staffing industry! NurseCore is seeking a Front Desk / Scheduling Coordinator for our Fort Myers, FL location. As the national leader in medical staffing and home care services, we offer competitive compensation, benefits, and the chance to build a rewarding and fulfilling career. If you’re motivated, enthusiastic and have experience in a service related industry, you won’t want to miss this opportunity! Join us at the heart of healthcare, apply today! Responsibilities
As a Front Desk / Scheduling Coordinator you will provide support for a variety of recruitment/staffing activities. This includes making service calls to referral sources and prospects, processing applications and assigning personnel to clients. You will also be responsible for assisting with miscellaneous duties to ensure the efficient operation of the office.
- Receiving and coordinating home care and staffing service requests
- Assigning qualified personnel to home health care clients
- Tracking physicians orders, case conferences, re-certifications, in service and supervisory visits
- Obtaining availability of field personnel and keeping records updated
- Interviewing applicants, processing applications and scheduling approved candidates for orientation
- Ordering and monitoring medical supplies as directed
- Participating in direct mailing campaigns, distribution of flyers, job fairs and other recruitment activities
- Managing field employees in non-clinical areas
- Monitoring employee files ensuring compliance and current information
- Assisting with business development activities
Take a look at the requirements below, to see what you’ll need to take advantage of this exciting opportunity!
- Bachelor’s degree strongly, preferred
- 2 or more years of college required
- 1+ years of training or experience in a service related industry
- Healthcare experience, preferred
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities