To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bankruptcy Associate (Full-Time)
Westlake Financial Services • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 6 days ago
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle sensitive high volume inbound/outbound calls.
- Accept bankruptcy customer payments.
- Provide customers with accurate account information.
- Maintain working knowledge of company products and services.
- Transfer calls to appropriate departments or bankruptcy staff members.
- Identify, research, and resolve customer's concerns.
- Document all accounts thoroughly.
- Process bankruptcy validation requests including Bankruptcy Review Requests.
- Contacting Bankruptcy law firms to confirm attorney retention and/or bankruptcy filing.
- Assist in preparing documents as necessary.
- Properly code accounts Bankruptcy when identified as bankruptcy.
- Communicate professionally with internal and external customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE SKILL & LICENSES:
- Excellent communication, listening and problem-solving skills.
- Reliable attendance.
- Proper grammar and email etiquette.
- Type a minimum of 35 WPM.
- Ability to work under time constraints and daily deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills and team work awareness.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) is preferred.
- Ability to understand complex bankruptcy matters.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- College Degree Required.
- Call Center Experience.
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- Daybreak, Pacer, or other retail consumer servicing systems.
- Web navigation and/or web-based applications.
- Microsoft Word, Excel (pivot charts and basic filtering), and Outlook.
- 10-key calculator and QWERTY keyboard skills.