To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Valet Living • Austin, TX
Posted 3 days ago
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
Under the general supervision of the Regional Director of Operations along with the Regional Manager, where applicable, District Managers are responsible for managing the total service delivery for up to 20 apartment communities and providing direction and oversight for 15-25 Service Valets within the assigned district. In collaboration with sales counterparts, District Managers ensure client satisfaction through ongoing client engagement and oversight of a part-time workforce responsible for service delivery on assigned properties.
- Responsible for managing the total service delivery for up to 20 apartment communities and providing direction and oversight for approximately 15-25 part-time Service Valets within the assigned district
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring and onboarding Service Valets
- Provide on-call support to service valets and communities in the morning, tentatively around 8:30am-12:30pm and in the evening from approximately 7pm-11pm, depending on needs
- Responsible for ensuring daily/nightly completion of resident door step trash/recycle pick-up for assigned properties
- Effectively plan, organize and manage time. Ability to manage stress and adapt to changing environment.Comfortable with complexity
- Inspect properties regularly for resident and Service Valet compliance
- Responsible for creating and managing schedule for part-time workforce
- Manage a labor budget of up to $150k depending on number of assigned properties
- Makes informed decisions with consideration of customer/associate impact. Takes initiative and applies critical thinking skills to forecast/solve problems and drive results. Ensures maximum quality of service
- Create and maintain cooperative working relationships and frequent communication with property staff through daily site visits and immediate response to questions and concerns
- Promote and educate property staff on any/all new service offerings from Valet Living
- Comply with, promote and train on all safety policies and procedures. Report all safety incidents in a thorough and timely manner
- Ensure daily delivery of iValet reports to designated property staff members
- Collaborate with internal business partners; finance, human resources, marketing, operations, and IT
- Keep timely/accurate customer, associate and operational records
- Acts in accordance with organizational and quality standards
- Discusses associate’s development needs and subsequently facilitates appropriate support, coaching and/or training opportunities
- New community launches, including container distributions
- Driving to inventory warehouse when needed for supplies (Personal Protective Equipment, Containers/Weigh Stations, Brochures, etc.)
- Drive to properties within assigned district/region up to 50% of the work day
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- AA degree preferred
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel & Power Point
- Multi-location management of dispersed workforce
- Customer service, and prior people management experience (preferred in a part-time workforce)
- Basic employment law, customer service fundamentals, leadership/management principles, verbal/written communication fundamentals/etiquette
- Unwavering work ethic, integrity and sense of accountability
- Ability to manage stress and adapt to changing environment; comfortable with complexity
- Ability to perform effectively in environments with frequent workload changes and competing demands
- Effectively communicate with others (verbal/written)
- Builds effective teams, hold self/others accountable
Special Conditions of Employment
- Valid driver license and good driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle and drive for periods of time
- Ability to work outdoors, and drive in changing weather conditions
- Flexibility to work split schedule and/or be on call during irregular hours depending on business needs
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Carry filled tote on shoulder(s) up to 50 lbs. up/down stairs
- Bend at waist and lift over shoulder
- Bend at knees and lift over shoulder
- Lift arms shoulder height
- Ability to walk distance of property, and be exposed to disagreeable odors
Valet Living Benefits
- Work from home
- Company vehicle, including gas card
- Company laptop and cell phone
- Comprehensive group medical, dental and vision plans plus RX coverage
- Medical/dependent care spending plan
- Company paid group life insurance
- Long and short term disability coverage
- Ability to participate in company 401k plan
- Generous paid time off for vacation and sick time
- Company observed holidays
- Career progression opportunities with a national industry leader
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.