The Contract Negotiator is responsible for performing daily activities as assigned within the Customer Focus Group (CFG). The purpose of the CFG is to design, implement and manage customized hotel lodging programs for a diverse group of clients, which may include Rail, Trucking, Air, Crew, Retail and Management type travelers.
All offers of employment made by FLEETCOR (and its subsidiary companies) are subject to the successful completion of satisfactory pre-employment vetting, which is conducted by a third party supplier (Experian). The pre-employment vetting checks are carried out in accordance with FLEETCOR's Resourcing Policy and include (but are not limited to) employment referencing, identity, adverse financial, criminal and sanctions list checks. These pre-employment vetting checks are required to meet our legal and/or regulatory requirements.
FLEETCOR is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture amongst our employees. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunities.Package
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you've been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
- Manage assigned customer accounts.
- Research hotel markets.
- Negotiate rates including tax exemptions (when available)
- Work hotel rate increases.
- Build rapport with clients and handle ad-hoc requests.
- Resolve efficiently customer and hotel complaints.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1+ year in a business, sales or customer service environment required.
- Previous hotel/lodging training that includes Zoomerang Survey, Articulate software or Compasia Studio is a plus.
- Must have Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- The need to be focused, detail-oriented, self-motivated
- Superior verbal and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
Attention To Detail