To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
- Peter Swan
- Phone: 7027892230
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Windows Systems Engineer
TEKsystems, Inc • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 2 months ago
Established company is seeking an experienced system engineer to join their team.
Candidate must have experience with:
1. Windows Server
2. Active Directory
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
* Must be able to work independently to troubleshoot, perform root cause analysis, identify and isolate technical issues.
* Must be willing to take ownership of the issue analysis and resolution efforts and commit to "doing what it takes" to resolve technical issues regardless of the effort or time frame required. Triaging as necessary for production, QA & development environments.
* Mentor Windows Systems Administrator 1 though leadership and setting positive examples.
* Work on system initiatives and new projects.
* Write scripts for monitoring systems and critical applications, and integrating into a centralized event console.
* Work with external vendors/consultants to diagnose complex problems and drive resolution.
* Resolve errors and alarms quickly and provide timely escalation.
* Supporting process improvements.
* Full-time position with on-call duties.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.