Tax Director/Manager - CorporateCompensation:
$100000.00 to $125000.00 yearly
Excellent Tax Manager opportunity for growing global company new to Nashville!
The Tax Manager should have:
• Progressive growth in a State and Local Tax in a Corporate Tax Department
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, CPA required, Big Four experience
• The Tax Manager should be self motivated with ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Proficient in Multi-State Compliance & Tax Reporting , Value Added Tax
• Prior experience working on Multi-state matters and complex revenue sourcing
• Outstanding organization skills, ability to effectively prioritize, and direct others
• Knowledge of tax accounting and federal tax return compliance
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, collaborative by nature
• Exceptional at developing internal client relationships
• Proficient with MS Office
• Collaborative work experience in a team setting
• Partnership state tax experience a plus
• The Tax Manager will be the primary point of contact for Multi-State corporate tax matters
• Review State and Local income tax return filings
• Liaise with tax authorities and provide tax audit support for the Firm
• Work with global provision team to prepare State / Local provision on a quarterly and annual basis
• Manage external tax authorities’ requests, audits, and nexus inquiries
• Provide internal Multi-State tax advisory services, research and support on business revenue and operations
• Closely monitor and timely implement changes to State & Local tax law changes
• Work with Legal and Treasury departments
Qualified candidates e-mail Email blocked - click to apply
Corporate Tax Compliance, Accounts Provisioning, Annual Tax Provision, Provision Calculation, Income Tax Provision, Local Taxes, Multi-state Tax, Partnership Tax, Corporate Tax Return, MS Excel
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Value Added Tax