Eurofins Calscience is searching for an Business Development Manager to oversee the Norther California territory to support our growing business in Garden Grove, CA.
The Business Development Managers responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop new business revenue by performing account management duties for existing accounts and prospects in the Southern California environmental market.
- Identify and secure sales opportunities through phone calls, sales visits, presentations, team selling, quotes, and proposals.
- Generate new business opportunities consistent with our operational capabilities and capacity.
- Constructively contribute to sales and operations teams in the development of program strategies, proposals, capabilities presentations, and proposal defense strategies for assigned clients.
- Disseminate and report information regarding developments in the marketplace and competitive information.
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision.
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in sciences, M.B.A. in marketing/sales with laboratory services background, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- At least three years related experience
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Garden Grove, California are encouraged to apply.
We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Calscience, please explore our website https://www.eurofinsus.com/environment-testing/laboratories/eurofins-calscience/.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Attention To Detail