To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Baltimore, MD
Posted 6 days ago
We are currently seeking 2 SAS Programmer’s to support a Biostatistics team at a fast-growing CRO (Clinical Research Organization) in Baltimore, MD! This positions requires you to work onsite located in Baltimore, MD. (SAS, Biostat, PK, Clinical)
The SAS Programmer’s will support the Biostatistics and Data Management Team by working with a group of programmers’ and statisticians to support Phase I Clinical Trials for assigned projects. The SAS Programmer’s will be heavily involved in quality control to ensure data is accurately completed within timelines.
- Programmatically support all statistical programming and related activities in Phase I
- Writing SAS programs from instructions provided by Biostatisticians to create CDISC datasets as well as tables, figures, and listings of clinical trials for vaccine study.
- Create and validate SAS datasets to map data exported from database (such as CSV files) according to specifications.
- Collaborate with Biostatistics and Clinical Operations on database design; edit checks, data review and data extracts; eCRF development and utilization.
- Provide input to general departmental processes and procedures; take part in or lead process initiatives as required by line manager.
- BS degree in Statistics, Computer Science, or related field
- 3-5 years of SAS Programming experience within Phase I clinical trials
- Experience with SDTM/ADAM data sets
- PK (pharmacokinetic) data knowledge
- Experience programming PK TFL’s
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Experience presenting on sponsor calls regarding data issues
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178