Assists in the plans, controls, and management of all policies, objectives and initiatives of Human Resources and Safety. Designs and executes strategies and plans to meet short-term and long-term HR and Safety goals and requirements.
- Confidential Information - Must have the ability to keep various employee and/or company information confidential at all times.
- Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants.
- Publishes monthly reports and various invoice reconciliations
- Types and sends letters and other correspondence as assigned
- Coordinates and plans company events
- Contributes to Continuous Process Improvement initiatives
- Process and review employment applications to evaluate the qualifications or eligibility of applicants.
- Documenting/Recording Information — entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
This company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, this company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training