To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Raleigh, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
JLL • Raleigh, NC
Posted 6 days ago
An exciting opportunity is available to join the firm’s Business Consulting & Location Advisory team. The team’s focus is to help clients improve business performance utilizing location footprint, portfolio, and occupancy strategies to help corporations achieve a broad range of business, operating and financial objectives.
We are looking for an individual with:
- Enthusiasm for business location strategy and labor market analytics
- Interest in real estate portfolio strategy
- Unique intersection of advanced technical skills, client facing skills, self-motivation and commitment to a team oriented consulting model
This position encompasses the following:
- Data Analytics: Leading quantitative and qualitative project related data collection, management, analysis, and reporting (labor market and financial applications)
- Developing project findings, conclusions and recommendations
- Preparing and delivering client presentations
- Assisting in the development of marketing materials and sales materials
- Client interface and project management
- Client project travel as required (<15% of the time)
Profile of a Successful Candidate
- Experience: 2-5 years of related work experience and/or extensive study in directly related field (Economic Development, Management Consulting, Real Estate Services, etc.) preferred Soft Skills: Highly adaptable/flexible, creative, critical thinker, and excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Technical Skills: Advanced Office, GIS (Esri, MapInfo, QGIS, etc.), Data Visualization (Tableau, Qlik, etc.), experience preparing large data sets from multiple sources, knowledge of statistics
- Traits: Self-motivated, works well independently and in team setting, ability to travel, problem solver
- Education: Master’s Degree or Bachelors with appropriate amount of experience. The most aligned fields of study include Business, Economics, Urban Planning, Geography, or related discipline
Responding to this Opportunity
When responding to this opportunity please submit the following:
- Letter including two paragraphs describing why you have interest in the position
- Writing sample
- Work sample
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]