To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reno, NV 89501
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Architecture CAD Operator
D.R. HORTON, INC. • Reno, NV
Posted 16 days ago
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for an Architecture CAD Operator for their Operations Department. The right candidate will create and maintain construction documents and sales collaterals for the Division.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain construction documents within compliance of the International Residential Building Code
- Create and maintain sales collaterals to be distributed to Sales Agents
- Keep an excellent record of all changes to construction documents in a revision log
- Responsible for new design, customer upgrades and daily design changes
- Assist other departments with AutoCAD utilities and applications
Education and/or Experience
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one to two years experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong knowledge of residential design and construction.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD with strong drafting skills.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder.