To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Worth, TX 76101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Help Desk Technician
Pro Mach Inc • Fort Worth, TX
Posted 15 days ago
Customers across North America depend on ID Technology to design, build, and install the most effective labeling, coding, and marking systems for their product lines. As a leading manufacturer and integrator of labeling, coding, and marking equipment, ID Technology provides our customers with six separate label converting plant locations across North America to efficiently and quickly produce quality labels and tags. ID Technology also manufactures the LSI line of integrated labeling systems. As part of the ProMach Labeling & Coding business line, ID Technology helps our packaging customers protect and grow the reputation and trust of their consumers. ProMach is a family of best-in-class packaging solution brands serving manufacturers of all sizes and geographies in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and household and industrial goods industries. ProMach brands operate across the entire packaging spectrum: filling and capping, flexibles, pharma, product handling, labeling and coding, and end of line. ProMach is headquartered near Cincinnati, Ohio, with manufacturing facilities and offices throughout North America, Europe, South America, and Asia. For more information about ProMach, visit http://www.ProMachBuilt.com and for more information on ProMach Careers, visit http://www.ProMachCareers.com.
ID Technology, is seeking a talented IT Systems Technician providing technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware. Also, train computer users and maintain daily performance of computer systems.
The position reports to the Systems Administrator and responsibilities include the following:
- Resolve incidents according to company/corporate policy
- Provisioning / Deprovisioning user accounts across multiple applications
- Install, Move, Add or change new hardware and software
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Comprehensive note taking and time tracking in incidents
- Escalation of tasks as needed
- Effective communication with end users
- Coordinating with corporate IT on high level issues
- Maintenance tasks
- Software installation, and updates
- Hardware lifecycle
- User accounts and permissions across multiple applications
- Cell phone rollouts
- Disaster Recovery Testing
- Telecom diagnosis and support
- Mobile Phone support
- 2-year degree or relevant certification is preferred and/or 2-3 years’ experience working IT help desk.
- Excellent communication skills throughout all organizational levels
- Ability to work under changing priorities and shifting deadlines
- Self-motivation to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Microsoft Server OS (2008, 2012, 2016)
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Windows (7, 8, 10)
- Microsoft Office (2013,2016)
- Basic computer hardware (troubleshooting)
- Basic networking (routing, switching, TCP/IP,DHCP,DNS)
- Apple iOS
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits – you are eligible on your first day of employment.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
- 2 - 3 years: Experience working IT help desk
- High School or better
- Associates or better in Information Technology
- Data Entry
- Customer Service
- Analytical Skills
- ERP Software
- Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization