To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Simplr Sales & Marketing Specialist
Asurion • Nashville, TN
Posted 1 month ago
We all interact with some form of customer service every day, whether it’s buying coffee, returning that shirt that looked a lot cooler online, or trying to reset the password you never remember. You know the difference between great and bad customer service, but did you know that customer service is actually a $100 Billion industry that’s ripe for disruption?
Yup, and Simplr is leading the charge. We want to empower smaller businesses with top-notch, U.S.-based customer service that is completely scalable and super cost competitive. And we need your help to make it happen.
We’re looking for highly-motivated self-starters to join our Founding Team.
We may be just getting off the ground, but don’t worry. Simplr is backed by some seriously heavy hitters, including two leading private equity firms and its parent company, Asurion, which currently serves 300M+ customers and is consistently awarded Great Place to Work® and Top Work Places nods.
Our ideal teammate works hard, enjoys puzzles, and uses hundreds of Post-It notes a week to brainstorm solutions. If you’re looking for an adventure where you can learn and grow from the best in the industry, this is the place for you!
As a Simplr Sales & Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for Simplr’s growth as part of our mission to empower as many small business owners to compete using world-class customer service by building, marketing, and on-boarding new e-commerce shops onto the Simplr platform.
- Prospect and qualify new sales opportunities
- Organize Simplr events (local and national conferences) to introduce Simplr to new prospects
- Research and evaluate accounts to identify and build relationships with key decision makers
- Conduct a high volume of onboarding calls and emails to prospective clients
- Present Simplr solutions via video conference and in-person meetings
- Utilize CRM systems (we use Hubspot and Intercom) to manage sales pipeline
- Close opportunities opportunities and execute on contracts
- Have an opportunity to learn how how Simplr operates from the ground up and make an impact on the future of the company!
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent time of work experience.
- Self-motivated and can work independently in a scaling and fast changing environment.
- An enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality to do whatever it takes to execute on complex projects.
- Can edit existing writing or create from scratch with input from stakeholders.
- Are flexible and have a keen eye for detail in your work.
- Love good food and traveling, with up to 20% travel to major US cities.
NICE TO HAVES:
- Enjoy making funny infographics, videos, or memes with Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro, or Sketch.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- Experience with Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, Twitter Ads, or LinkedIn Ads
- Experience with inbound marketing content, such as blogs, case studies, ebooks, or webinars
- Event management experience or project management experience
“Nice to haves” are actually just nice to haves. It’s okay if you don’t have these skills, and we’re happy to help you learn some of them!
YOU SHOULD INCLUDE IN YOUR APPLICATION:
- A link to your online portfolio or past work/school projects.
- Your resume or LinkedIn profile.
- A few words about your best/worst/funniest customer service experiences.