To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX 75201
- Lisa Viera
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Application Development Manager
Source Select Group • Dallas, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Sr. Technical Lead/Manager
Location: Dallas, TX
Type: Direct Hire
As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
- Train, coach, and supervise team members
Minimum Years of Experience:
6 year(s) of progressive roles managing IT architecture and engineering designs and domains.
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Design and architecture of SPA applications and frameworks
- Mobile application development and deployment
- Multiple front-end frameworks and libraries (Angular, React, Vue etc)
- Relational and document databases
- Microservice architecture and distributed processing patterns
- Project requirements analysis and ability to translate that into software architecture needs
- Test Driven Development and/or Behavior Driven Development
- Unit testing in several languages and frameworks
- Participating in application solutions including assisting with planning and architectural design, development, resolution of technical issues, and application rationalization
- Collaborating with Solution Architects and Developers to provide technical design guidance that will align with the strategy and applicable technical standards
- Working independently to evaluate and make strategic decisions that will address specific technology design needs and issues within their technology area
- Participating in the development of thought leadership to influence their sphere of technology in the use of innovation to advance business capabilities
- Working within and leading efforts in Software Development Lifecycles and methodologies including agile, scrum, iterative and waterfall to support the success of the larger IT organization
- Learning rapidly and continuously taking advantage of new technologies, concepts and business models; demonstrating a history of staying current in emerging technology trends