To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jersey City, NJ 07302
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Eliassen Group • Jersey City, NJ
Posted 27 days ago
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Technical Writer:
- Create and update training guides for APIs and other integration initiatives
- Lead discovery discussions with subject matter experts to gather information and create content
- Engage in peer review of teammates' work
- Participate in project meetings
- Ensure deadlines are met
Requirements of the Technical Writer:
- At least 2 years of experience writing technical documentation; API experience preferred
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation in accordance with strict deadlines
- Ability to learn new technical concepts quickly
- Clear and concise writer with the ability to tailor content based on intended audience
- Ability to communicate with both business and technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with Jira and Confluence a plus
- Experience in financial services industry a plus
Keywords: Technical Writer, APIs, Documentation, Jira, Confluence, Financial Services
Job ID: 316299
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!