To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
- Credit One Bank
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Talent Acquisition Partner
Credit One Bank • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 1 month ago
Credit One Bank is looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle, high volume recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. This successful recruiter will collaborate with departmental managers and leaders throughout the organization on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources such as cold calling on the phone, utilizing social media networks and employee referrals. As our ideal recruiter, you'll bring your strong work ethic and experience in screening, interviewing, candidate assessment, compensation negotiation and closing skills to our Credit One Bank Talent Acquisition team. Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong, strategic talent pipeline.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Source, engage, qualify and recruit candidates by using various methods including heavy phone usage and cold-calling, databases, social media networking, participating in Job Fairs, partnering with college campus career development departments, partnering with Veteran's organizations, Contacting government agencies regarding openings and all other organizations that participate in placing unemployed persons.
- Design and implement recruiting strategies and develop sources for finding applicants for positions according to job types.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Interview candidates by various means including in-person, telephone, Skype, etc.
- Use your acquired skills to assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Manage the use of third party recruiters and agencies to effectively minimize and provide measureable cost savings to company
- Informs applicants about job duties, responsibilities, salary and benefits, hour and working conditions, company policies, promotional opportunities and other job related information.
- Able to facilitate training and present to senior leaders.
- Promote company's reputation, growth, atmosphere as "best place to work"
- Plan and Direct activities concerned with developing sources of qualified applicants.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Partner with assigned departmental hiring managers, vice presidents and senior vice presidents on open requisition searches and workforce planning with primary emphasis on hard-to-fill positions.
- Refers selected applicants to interview with hiring managers
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Monitor and apply HR and Talent Acquisition recruiting best practices
- Performs other special projects or assignments as requested.
- Minimum three to five years' professional experience in full-cycle recruitment and interviewing.
- Requires extensive experience and hands-on phone interviewing and usage, and sharp understanding and use of social media recruitment techniques.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, professional savviness and strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proven and effective high-volume work experience as either an in-house Corporate Recruiter, or Direct-Hire, third party agency recruiter.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc.)
- Proficient use of Microsoft Outlook as a primary tool with intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and calendar appointments.
- Familiarity and hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and recruiting software.
- Strong decision-making skills
- Experience within the Banking or Financial Services industries is a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 2 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be exempt.