To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE 68101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lead Business Analyst
First Data Corporation • Omaha, NE
Posted 2 months ago
Position Description Overview
This position is responsible for guiding and improving First Data’s Healthcare card (Flexible Spending Account/ Health Savings Account etc.) products and related processes, services and software through data analysis. As part of the product team, the position will be responsible for bridging the gap between IT and the business using data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations to executives and stakeholders.
Detailed responsibilities include:
- Be a subject matter expert for Healthcare Card Software Application in First Data for project managers, developers and client contacts.
- Support the product manager in creating and managing product roadmap, maintaining and prioritizing issue backlog.
- Lead product initiatives by researching, analyzing and documenting business and functional requirement to meet product, client and technology team’s needs.
- Articulate the finding of analysis to business stakeholders while balancing with what is technologically feasible and financially and functionally reasonable.
- Responsible for delivering projects by creating business case supporting proposed project, managing cross-functional team and stakeholders in a matrix environment, escalating and resolving project risk throughout the project life cycle.
- Work with client and client service teams to understand client issues and business problem.
- Work as product expert with client service team.
- Work with development and testing teams to ensure proper testing and provide product knowledge as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Knowledge of either payment industry and/or healthcare is required
- 5 or more years of business analysis and/or product management experience in consumer facing products/industry
- 3 or more years of experience driving medium and large scale product feature/initiative in consumer centric technology implementation and integration across multiple systems/software/services.
- Familiarity with newer cloud based, digital system architecture as well as older mainframe systems
- Deep experience in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with agile product development, JIRA are preferred
- Focus on customer service
- Detail oriented
- Solutions development
- Good communication
- Self-learner and ability to operate with minimal supervision
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and ability to navigate dynamic envrionment
First Data (NYSE: FDC) is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology, serving approximately six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in more than 100 countries around the world. The company’s 22,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 3,000 transactions per second and $2.4 trillion per year. To learn more about First Data, visit FirstData.com.
First Data is an Affirmative Action – Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
First Data provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity/expression), disability, veteran status and military status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, or any other factor that may be protected by law.