To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL 33607
- Kelly Littlejohn
- Phone: 407-675-5211
- Phone:: 410-266-6036
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Tential IT • Tampa, FL
Posted 1 month ago
The Customer Success Business Analyst will support the digital analytics program through tracking, measuring, analyzing and reporting insights of the behaviors/trends on the ecommerce platform. Work with web analytics and data visualization platforms (Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Power BI) to build custom dashboards, explore data sets and proactively surface and deliver actionable insights based on learnings. Work with developers to ensure the web analytics tagging and testing process properly captures the right data throughout the customer session.
The Customer Success Business Analyst will enhance the overall customer experience by supporting the customer in trouble shooting any questions/issues related to the eCommerce solution. This individual will be the first line of response to the customer, working to resolve the issue and elevating the issue, if necessary, for resolution to our support team.
This individual will be the responsible from the business to validate that new features and solutions work as intended within the existing platform. Any change or modification must have business signoff prior to deploying to the customer base.
The Customer Success Business Analyst will support and drive the change management strategy when new features/changes occur within the eCommerce platform. This can range in communicating directly with the customers, to educating the inside team on the recent changes.
The Customer Success Business Analyst will work closely with the User Experience role, to continue to evolve the customer experience and leverage data and customer feedback to provide insights on how the experience can be improved. All efforts will work to evolve the platform and align to the Business Digital Strategy.
The Customer Success Business Analyst will perform these duties with minimal management validation:
- Data/Reporting Analysis:
- Generate report around key metrics of the online performance
- Provide insights and correlations from the data to support the business strategy
- Provide Recommendations based on insights from the data to improve the experience
- Proficient with tools such as Google Analytics, Data Studio, Power BI
- Understand the web analytics tag process and how to test that the tags are effective
- Customer Support:
- Provide support to the customers as needed
- See support issues through to completion and provide communication back to the customer when resolution occurs
- Work with the business when there is a breakdown in process impacting the customer experience
- Product Support
- Provide Business Unit Acceptance Testing of any new features/enhancements to the eCommerce platform
- Testing validation for any EDI/API functionality
- Product evolution
- Work with the User Experience role to identify/validate improvements
- Change Management/Promotions
- Responsible for feature set roll out internal/external (provide user training and quick tips that are integrated within the solution).
- Create and execute Promotions for the Brand. Main focus related to new products/services. Leverage email blasts to market new features/services within our digital capabilities.
- Proactively identify customers to target use of full suite of features in alignment with our business strategy
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university required
- 3+ years of experience working with Google Analytics
- Experience with promoting eCommerce solutions
- 3+ years working directly with customer experience programs