To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richmond, VA 23219
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Technical Recruiter Technical Specialist
Perspecta • Richmond, VA
Posted 22 days ago
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categoriesResponsibilities
In assuming the role of a Senior Technical Recruiter within our experienced talent acquisition, you will be part of an energetic and motivated team that directly impacts the growth and success of our organization. With your recruiting expertise, you will be charged with finding top talent in hard to find places who often times possess intricate skills, experience and clearance levels. Your responsibilities will be diverse and challenging, requiring you to collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers. You will create and execute recruiting strategies to find talent for key positions within our company. As part of our team, you will be an ambassador for the company and for our IT and Civilian organization, engaging with passive candidates, learning about their career objectives and connecting them with opportunities here at Perspecta. This is a Remote position and the Senior Technical Recruiter will go into the office to establish relationships with the team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit talent utilizing Boolean searches, social networking sites, networking, etc.
- Find top talent for a variety of positions within our Civilian Group.
- Utilize knowledge of innovative recruiting sources to pro-actively & creatively source, screen, evaluate and network with candidates.
- Develop and maintain strong internal customer and candidate relationships.
- Maintain applicant tracking system with accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates and candidate sourcing.
- Maintain courteous, professional, and effective working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
- BS/BA Degree or comparable years of experience is required
- Minimum of 10-12 years of related experience is required
- Technical Recruiting experience required
- Strong candidate sourcing and networking skills are required
- Must have recruiting experience in the government contracting industry
- Must have experience in the recruitment of candidates who possess a US Government security clearance up to TS/SCI
- Successful candidate will be energetic and motivated to exceed personal and established recruiting goals
- Experience with iCIMS and Taleo
- Experience recruiting in the Civilian Contracting Industry
- A track record of performing incredibly well against quotas in recruiting, sourcing, large volumes of qualified candidates
- Understanding and applying OFCCP documentation requirements