To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jersey City, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Full Stack Software Engineer for Top Asset Manager
The Judge Group • Jersey City, NJ
Posted 7 days ago
We're seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our Technology team.
- Work on small, well balanced agile team alongside business users to build products
- Learn new technologies, tools, technology concepts through tech talks, coding katas and training
- Experience a culture of experimentation
- Follow lean development principles by learning to release software of high quality often
Tackle tough business challenges:
- In sales and marketing, we are looking to multiply our sales force to bring revenue by providing a first in class personalized UI experience
- Work side by side with our business users to build, innovate, UI and tools that will help our sales force throughout the sales cycle
- create new business opportunities and drive growth by building new capabilities
- Understand and deeply focus on the real-world benefit your systems and products will have on our customers and users
- 5 - 7 years of experience with Java, OOJS, React/Angular, Python, SQL, Postgres, SOA, Linux, Hadoop
- Strong command of fundamental algorithms and data structures
- Have a passion for software engineering and want to deliver software that adds value to the organization
- Want to help the team and organization move faster
- Understand the value of testing
- Are driven by, and have a bias toward, autonomy: you’ll be given a lot of context on the problems we’re trying to solve, but you’ll need to figure out how to solve them
Respect software craftsmanship:
- We do not build legacy software
- Be invested in the long-term view, while we need to deliver value this month and this quarter, we need to avoid technical debt and other forms of unnecessary complications that will hinder us in the future