GDIT has an opportunity to continue the modernization of the Provider Enrollment Chain of Ownership System (PECOS) for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). GDIT will implement CMSs new vision of PECOS modernization efforts, with a heavy emphasis on ensuring that the end-user experience for provider and administrators meets the high standards set by Medicare, Americas most popular healthcare brand. GDIT is seeking truly knowledgeable talent that understand the provider lifecycle, are knowledgeable with the data structures and are highly skilled in their technical execution.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support technical and design team in the development of user-friendly solutions that promote program integrity
- Verify completion of requirements with customer and service providers, ensuring expectations are appropriately met
- Participate as a domain expert in customer-facing meetings to facilitate discussions regarding PECOS initiatives.
- Interview and interface with value streams to obtain needed business requirements
- Work with stakeholders and the project team to prioritize the backlog
- Create documentation to support and describe business initiatives
- Participate in scrum team as a subject matter expert
- Provide additional support and guidance to clients during the implementation phase to include development of training resources
- Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
Required Experience, and Skills
- 7 years of Medicare and/or Medicaid program integrity experience
- 7 years of experience managing complex project with tight deadlines
- 7 years of experience in provider enrollment processes or oversight
- Excellent knowledge of best practices and an understanding of industry trends and difficulties
Desired Education, Experience, and Skills
- US citizen or a Green Card holder
- Health Care Industry or Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) experience
- Experience working in a Scrum or SAFe Agile environment
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical topics to management and non-technical audiences
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to integrate information from multiple sources
- Ability to work independently and interact regularly with government and non-government stakeholders at multiple levels of authority
- Works well as a team member in a fast-paced and often time-sensitive environment
Candidate must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance and must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Project Life Cycle
Measure Project Progress
Costs For Projects