To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alexandria, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Relocation Corporate Counselor
PenFed Credit Union • Alexandria, VA
Posted 12 days ago
Relocation Corporate Counselor
Penfed Realty is hiring a Relocation Corporate Counselor in Alexandria, Virginia. The Relocation Corporate Counselor is responsible for facilitating the overall relocation process with relocating clients who are homeowners in their origin location. The position provides transferee case management, customer satisfaction and service delivery, supplier coordination, and revenue generation, while supporting BHHS PenFed Realty initiatives for cross selling business.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Acts as the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Pen Fed Realty main point of contact for administering the various phases of the relocation process for transferees. Oversees the delivery of relocation services to transferees using BHHS’s best practices and service standards to ensure a high quality service delivery experience.
- Conducts a thorough needs assessment at the onset of the transfer process to establish the transferee’s specific requirements and address any custom needs. Works with the transferee and/or family to ensure all needs are understood and met, and adjusts services and counseling to changing needs and conditions throughout the move process.
- Seeks opportunities to assist customer in the analysis of purchase versus rent and closely manages and monitors the home finding process, ensuring the Company maximizes its referral fee income and collection. Responsible for the timely and accurate input of related data and the management of all opportunities through completion.
- Elevates exception requests and challenging situations to the Business Development/Relocation management, and/or client contacts regarding appropriate courses of action when outside of their own scope of authority.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely documenting of conversations, exceptions, and correspondence in the relocation system. Maintains file documentation and ensures data integrity. Adheres to BHHS PenFed Realty’s privacy and policies standards at all times.
- Assist with maintaining compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations and ordinances by abiding by PenFed Realty’s compliance program and all policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Track, monitor, follow-up with potential leads, answer all questions and provide all documentation requested, update designated relocation databases.
Education and Experience
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred.
- Licensure as a Real Estate Agent with appropriate real estate board is preferred.
- Minimum of three to five (3-5) years of experience in customer service, real estate, and relocation services is required.
- Direct client interaction and advisory experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Exceptional oral and written communication
- Ability to work in a face paced environment with competing priorities
This position will not directly supervise employees.
Licenses and Certifications
CRP, SRES, GMS, gCertified not required but beneficial.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
*Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.*
Limited travel to various worksites may be required.
About Us – PFR
Berkshire Hathaway PenFed Realty, LLC is a full-service real estate brokerage firm with over 60 offices and 1,700 world-class sales professionals, offering complete service coverage in Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Florida, Tennessee, Kansas and Texas markets. Founded in 2006, we are a wholly owned subsidiary of one of the country’s largest and most financially stable credit unions, PenFed. We are also one of the largest franchisees within the Berkshire Hathaway Home Services network. The Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network stands among only a few organizations entrusted to use the storied Berkshire Hathaway name, a name representing strength, integrity, trust and universal respect. PenFed’s products, pricing, and financial stability coupled with the Berkshire Hathaway brand creates a powerful combination for growth within the residential real estate arena. With growth of over 900% in the past 5 years, PenFed Realty is recognized as one of the fastest growing real estate brokerage firms in the country.
Our mission is to recruit, retain, and support the most knowledgeable real estate agents in the industry so that we may ensure a smooth and hassle free home buying experience.
We provide our employees with a lucrative benefits package including robust medical, dental and vision plan options, plenty of paid time off, 401k with employer match and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PenFed management will maintain and observe personnel policies which will not discriminate or permit harassment or retaliation against a person because of race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military or veteran status or obligation, the presence of a physical and/or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, and all statuses protected by applicable state or local law in all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, position classifications, work assignments, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment, and in all other terms and conditions of employment. PenFed will also prohibit retaliation against individuals for raising a complaint of discrimination or harassment or participating in an investigation of same.
PenFed will also reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can apply for a job or perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to PenFed. Contact human resources (HR) with any questions or requests for accommodation at 571-495-7921.