To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC 20554
- Sawlan Quant
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Linux Systems Administrator (TS/SCI)
Kavaliro • Washington, DC
Posted 26 days ago
Kavaliro has an immediate need for a Linux Systems Administrator with an active TS/SCI. Shift Hours: Monday - Friday; 0600 - 1800
Support all aspects of the IT Infrastructure by delivering and maintaining a robust, flexible, secure, and efficient technology portfolio while tracking all efforts performed in the IT Service Management System.
What you will work on:
- Provide network and infrastructure management and operations support, tracking all work in ITSM system.
- Responsible for preventative and corrective maintenance within Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs).
- Perform routine operational maintenance for the HFDF facility at least once a week during its normal business hours unless otherwise coordinated with the HFDF director in advance to change the weekly schedule or hours of Contractor performance.
- Implement and maintain the approved SOPs for HFDF Center Support.
- Provide cybersecurity support.
- Coordinate with the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and other security personnel as per policy and procedures.
- Manage and support firewalls (internal and external) located in Gettysburg, DC, and Cloud Services (i.e. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, and others). Includes creating, modifying rules, upgrading, and troubleshooting issues.
- Manage and support Network Access Control (NAC) across HQ and Gettysburg. Work closely with NSOC and other teams on supporting and updating services.
- Deploy security patches in accordance with patching guidelines and within required and approved time frames.
- Respond to Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA) documentation requests to include, at a minimum, FCC/GSS and FCC Net GSS within specified time frames.
- Attend vulnerability and plan of action and milestones (POAM) meetings and remediating vulnerabilities and POAMs that are assigned to the team.
- Assist with the operation and maintenance of security tools (e.g., Tanium, Splunk, etc.) (OS and below only).
- Coordinate with the security team to clearly define the security and O&M functions of security tools (e.g., Firewalls, FireEye, Bluecoat, IronPort, etc.).
- Follow Incident response procedures in accordance to United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team (USCERT) and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) guidelines.
- Follow Change Control procedures.
- Follow architectural guidelines and standards.
- Follow configuration management procedures.
- Respond to audit requirements.
- Document processes in policies, procedures, inventories, and architecture diagrams.
- Complete mandated user awareness training and specialized user awareness training.
- Follow procedures on account creation, maintenance, and disposal.
- Follow Cybersecurity Policy.
- Follow baseline configurations.
- Notify security of exemptions to Policy and procedures and obtaining approval before deviation.
- Adhere to the NIST, FISMA, FCC, and other Industry accepted standards.
- Provide Auctions Program Support; complete all checklists, procedures, and processes as per the Auction Program Support SOP.
- Implement and maintain approved auction support SOPs, checklists, and forms.
- Provide COOP and disaster recovery (DR) support; manage COOP related activities immediately upon notification by executing the COOP plan and checklists.
- Must possess active TS/SCI
- Strong analytical skills and ability to perform Linux Administrator activities on a large program.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to perform Solaris Administrator activities on a large program.
- 5-7 Years Relevant experience
- Bachelor's in Information Technology or relevant area