To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Machinist I - Temp
CIRCOR International, Inc • Tampa, FL
Posted 21 hours ago
BUSINESS: Industrial Valves Americas
LOCATION: Tampa, FL
DIRECT REPORTING: Manufacture Supervisor
FUNCTIONAL REPORTING: Director of Operations
To set up and operate thread grinding and/or milling machines to rough, finish and semi-finish Valves. Maintain and check dimensions to blue prints and sketches using a variety of precision measuring instruments. Work in a team-oriented environment to meet quality and efficiency goals. Work in a 6S manufacturing environment and be committed to workplace safety.
- Review the work order instruction and drawings requirements & obtain tools for preparation.
- Perform the following functions to meet drawing specifications using a variety of Tools & Methods to meet daily production requirements:
Die Grinders to Deburr & Polish, Hand Deburring & Polishing, Stamping & Electric Etching.
- Perform the following functions to meet drawing specifications using the following chemicals to meet daily production requirements:
- Parkerizing b. Iridite
- Degrease parts using Part Washers
- Perform hand tapping as needed. Use Arbor press or Hand tools to insert bushings.
- Capable to use Jib Crane, Gantry & Rail Hoist to lift and move parts to operation positions.
- Set-up and/or operate various drill presses, punch press involving drilling, taping, reaming, countersinking.
- Use a variety of gages to check parts such as Plug & Ring Thread gages, Plug Diameter gages.
- Report any problems or difficulties to the supervisor.
- Maintain work area, equipment and supplies in a neat and orderly condition & 6S.
- Following safety procedures and policies.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.