Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.Summary of This Role
TSYS is one of the largest payment processing companies in the US and we are continuing to grow. You will be responsible for selling merchant services offerings to businesses in our rapidly expanding healthcare vertical. Our inside sales professionals are an integral part of our companies success.
What Part Will You Play?
- Identify revenue opportunities within assigned territories through communications with prospective clients, marketing programs and other activities as needed.
- Telephone prospects to identify appropriate contacts. Qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
- Respond to customer requests for information and at times give online presentations.
- Develop knowledge of current product/service portfolio as well as changes and developments within the payments industry.
- Identify and close additional product and/or service sales with existing clients to further develop the client relationship. You'll be constantly managing client relationships and expectations during the sales cycle.
- Maintain existing/prospective client records, in accordance with company policies, to include call notes, scheduled client interactions, contact information, and other relevant client information, in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system; currently SalesForce.com.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Base salary + uncapped commissions
- Residual income throughout your employment with TSYS
- Excellent benefits - starting day one!
- Strong management support and team selling environment
- Opportunity to grow your business and financial future
Not Ready to Apply? URL blocked - click to apply
- Minimum 1 year relevant or related experience (serving, collegiate, retail, etc. experience welcome!)
- Must be sales-driven, money motivated, and possess an excellent work ethic
- Have an outgoing personality that can easily be translated over the phone
- Previous success working in a sales position with high levels of activity
- High School Diploma or equivalent
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, URL blocked - click to apply.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at URL blocked - click to apply.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, URL blocked - click to apply.
Achieve Sales Quotas
Implementing Sales Strategies