To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10007
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Enterprise Architect
Kforce Technology • New York, NY
Posted 14 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Enterprise Architect in New York, NY. The client is seeking a highly knowledgeable and experienced Senior Enterprise Architect to provide initial staffing of an Enterprise Architecture group.
This resource will:
- Lead senior technical staff in methodology and technology in decomposing enterprise systems into industry standard models that aid in analyzing soundness of technical architecture, determining level of effort and technology choices for implementation
- Decompose and describe complex technical issues and corresponding solutions to non-technical and technical Company Leaders (including, Commissioners, CIOs, Budget Examiners, Deputy Mayors) to provide them with valuable information to aid with high impact decision making; This will need to be done in small and large group settings
- Provide thought leadership and technology guidance on complex company Information Technology initiatives
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding design and implementation of complex enterprise architectures and solutions
- Participate in the development of transition and change management programs for key initiatives
- Analyze business case documents and translate into technology solutions
- Provide input into alternative solution approaches with analysis of pros and cons, and associated risks
- Participate in the development of, and provide subject matter expertise on, Enterprise Architecture standards, principles, artifact templates, best practices and guidelines
- Coordinate with lines of business and IT a comprehensive solutioning process
- Facilitate briefings to the company's project team's key stakeholders on risks or issues as required
- At least 8 years of hands-on experience at senior level designing and implementing complex enterprise architectures and solutions
- Strong ability to think holistically and analytically towards solutions, evaluate alternatives and work collaboratively across multiple teams
- Extensive knowledge in enterprise architecture methodologies, architecture governance, design patterns, web-based and distributed systems, large scale applications, integration methods and application technology stacks (.NET, J2EE)
- Extensive experience in the following areas: Business Models, Process Management Change Management for large initiatives, Middleware, Service and Event Oriented Architectures, DevOps, Microservices, Data Services, and Identity and Access Management
- Expert knowledge of Program/Project management, Matrix Management, ITIL, IT Project estimation, IT Portfolio Management, design, deployment and experience working with technical and non-technical staff
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytic, organization, presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Ability to interface with executive level management and give senior level presentations as required
- Ability to mentor staff
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.