To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tulsa, OK 74101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Network Control Center Engineer
Kforce Technology • Tulsa, OK
Posted 14 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is searching for two Network Control Center Engineers in Tulsa, Oklahoma (OK).
- Assist in making engineering standards and product specifications more efficient
- Work closely with the operations and field services to provide completion of projects
- Manage network capacity and utilization based on engineering and technical guidelines established by engineering requirements of the network
- Interact between internal groups and provide recommendations and support
- Record and track orders and complete tickets to meet requested service dates
- Provide technical support to internal work groups
- Assist in standardization for configuring network equipment; Provision new circuits, routers, and other network equipment as required by service
- Network Technician II with experience in at least one of the following Cisco or Juniper equipment, preferred
- Understanding of networking and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with Routing and Switching, VPNs, Cisco, and Juniper
- Understanding of Network Routing and Switching (BGP, OSPF, ISIS, EIGRP, MPLS, IPSEC, VRRP, HSRP, VLANs, ACLs, etc.)
- Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.