To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
- Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Benefits Customer Advocate - $15-16.50/hour
Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC • Charlotte, NC
Posted 28 days ago
Licensed Benefits Customer Service Advocates
Benefits company in East Charlotte is looking for Licensed Health Insurance Customer Service Advocates ASAP! Day shift, Monday-Friday. Pay = $15-$16.50/hour based on experience. Temp to perm - excellent benefits and perks once perm.
- Answer specific benefit questions for providers and members regarding 60+ self-insured health plan documents
- Must be able to maintain member/provider confidence by helping to protect the confidentiality of information coming into and being disseminated out of the department according to HIPAA guidelines
- Meets and maintains departmental standards
- Document all calls in call tracking system
- Must possess Health Insurance license (this role is not sales, but the license is required for enrollment)
- 2+ years of benefits or medical insurance customer service experience.
- Must be empathetic and very customer focused.
- Must possess a strong knowledge of benefits - third party administrator experience is ideal.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to research problems, using multiple systems, multi task and prioritize
- Strong resolve towards attendance and punctuality
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Office 365
- Exceptional attitude and team player
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
•Must possess Health Insurance license (this role is not sales, but the license is required for enrollment)
•2+ years of benefits or medical insurance customer service experience.
•Must be empathetic and very customer focused.
•Must possess a strong knowledge of benefits - third party administrator experience is ideal.
•Strong communication skills with the ability to research problems, using multiple systems, multi task and prioritize
•Strong resolve towards attendance and punctuality
•Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Office 365
•Exceptional attitude and team player